Thursday, February 28

On the Move

The last two weeks have been full of fun surprises.

The first being that www.orbitz.com and Spirit Airlines SUCK! Trent and I have been planning a trip to Peru this summer. When we went to purchase the tickets to go we had a horrible time. You'd think airline companies and travel agencies would want your money...nope. This one just pretended to. The short of it is that false advertising and bad communication are bad for business. Just an FYI, if you are looking for cheap airfare don't trust either of those companies. As for our trip, it's still a go as long as we can find flights.


The next fun surprise was much more exciting. Our river friend, Jim (featured in the lovely picture below),
offered us his house to live in downtown. A house...downtown... it doesn't get much better than that, right? Wrong, not only is it downtown but it's super close to some of my favorite people in the world.
Nikki, Monica, Raina
Stephanee
and Won (I don't have a picture of him, so here's one in recognition of him).

The last surprise was that my whole family is meeting here in good old SLC for Christmas! I hear one of my cousins already has his ticket. I can't wait!
(The last time we all got together was in 2005)

What a great two weeks (minus the airfare debaucle). Wiih spring around the corner, I'm excited for what else is going to pop up this year.

3 comments:

Bri said...

Ahem... I live downtown too! I am glad things are going so well for you!

Joshi (Yoshi) said...

I know there are a bunch of people downtown. Sorry, I only mentioned the people that will be within 1 min walking distance. :D Can't wait for Twilight Concerts!

Raina said...

I am SO excited! Coolest summer ever!