Tuesday, December 23

A "short" synopsis

Jess and Dave are engaged!! Wooohooo!! I'm the MOH, hopefully I don't let Jess down. Both these genuinely wonderful people deserve to live "happily ever after". I can't wait to celebrate and have Dave as a BIL.The snow came slowly, thus providing a long enjoyable fall with friends.

For Thanksgiving we drove up to Oregon with Reese and Nyles to spend the weekend with Kari. The above pic is a favorite of Trent and my 4th(?) time to Multnomah Falls together.
Kari showed us a great time in downtown Portland.

Celebrating Stephanee's birthday in Lava Hot Springs was a weekend of memories I will always love. Here's to many more fabulously festive fun fiftieths Stephanee!
Brad was in town for a couple weeks. During that time we got to celebrate Raina's birthday with the timeless tradition of foot biting. Happy Birthday Raina!!

Christmas snuck up on me very quickly this year. Even making these fun ornaments with Jess, Reese and Linds didn't help motivate me to shop for presents.
Now Christmas is here to start it off right, we stopped in Vegas on to way to my parent's in California. It was great fun. I don't have pictures of the strip because "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", right? (or I just haven't gotten them off Jess' camera)

Today we spent time at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. My dad took some amazing photos, here's one of my favorites.
I'm so happy to have such wonderful people around in my life!Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Warm Wishes and a Wonderful New Year!

No comments: