Tuesday, April 29

Playing Catch-up

Isn't it amazing how you can rely on something so much that when it's gone life has to be re-evaluated. Not having the internet and my computer these last couple weeks has been incredibly difficult for both work and play. Luckily while the computer situation is being resolved I've been able to use the U's computer to get some work done. As for all other things web, it's a game of catch-up.


Our dear friends Kari and Brett have left good old SLC for "bigger and better" things. It's sad, but I'm sure becoming a river guide in Canada and pursuing a jewelry career will be fun adventures for them. We wish them all the best! Thanks for all the wonderful fond memories.




This last weekend was my first rafting trip of the season. It was great! We went on the Dolores river in Colorado between Slick Rock and Bedrock. It is a section of river that doesn't always get enough water to raft. The last raftable year was 2005. It's a little gem hidden southeast of Moab. The first day was very much like the San Juan a wide open canyon. The river flows through private lands before reaching wilderness.

It was a duo- birthday bash for Chris and Trent the first night. With everything including a delicious homemade cheesecake by Katie.
Trent had a fun little ride in Chris' "mini me"


Duff man joined us on the river the second day.

The last camp had everything, including a horse for Trent to ride. :)There are many more pictures of the trip here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joshi~ your blog is delightful; I'm so glad to have a glimpse into what I've missed in your life!! Most importantly, I never thought I'd see you as a striking blonde in a red cowboy hat with leopard-print embellishments.