Monday, April 28

Spring...?

Okay, so it's been a crazy few weeks. Sure the weather has been insane, ranging from summer-ishly warm to chilly with snow, but that's not all. Life has been full of changes, as the season tends to bring. Trent and I have moved into a new place, started rafting for the season, purchased tickets to Peru, continued with work and school and are now getting used to all of it. I had a friend start a mini-web-search for me while in the midst of the craziness because I lost touch with the outside world. Buried under all my own happenings she thought something bad had happened to me. Whoops. Well things are good. I haven't died... we just don't have internet at our house and my computer is on the fritz.

The new place has been "spring-shui'd", as Stephanee has named it. Most our items have found their new homes on shelves, in corners or under the floor--we have a basement! Trent is very excited about this, as am I. The third night he inflated the raft, turned on Latin music, opened a beer and enjoyed a coupel hours in his boat down there. I would have joined him but I was having fun organizing which cabinet the dishes will live in and figuring out the best angle for the TV. HAHA... gotta love moving... well other than the part where you have to drive between the two places and lug all the stuff you've accumulated over the years to and from the car. Oh, and the cleaning isn't fun either. Oh another thing I'm not fond of is finding places for the stuff you don't want or need anymore then moving it. Anyone need an old TV, bed and other miscellaneous items?

No comments: