Monday, July 21

Lions and tigers and bears!! Oh my!

Well... not really. Although I did see some lions and tigers in the back of a truck (think circus) while on our way into Tarapoto. We´ve been here for a couple days enjoying the humidity... well not exactly enjoying it more tolorating it. Yesterday was great, we went rafting on the Rio Mayo. It was similar to the Moab daily, but hey... now I get to say I´ve rafted south of the equator! I´ve of course got pictures.. but you´ll have to wait to see them. There are also pictures of the waterfall we went to in the jungle!
Nyles is on a plane on his way home... I hope (crossing my fingers). It will be sad not having him around to make me laugh. Guess that Trent and Brad will have to kick it up a notch.
We´ve met some great people during our travels. There´s a girl we met on the river named Caitlin that we´re meeting up with for some grub in a few minutes, so I´d better get going. I promise I´ll try to update this more often with more detail... until then I´ll take as many pictures as possible so that you and I can enjoy this vacation of mine for weeks to come :D

No comments: