With only 3 days until our flight leaves, hopefully with us on board, I'm switching units of measurement. 58 hours til departure. Within those 58 hours we have to:
- pack a months worth of travel gear
- clean a house
- finish all work related projects
- figure out who will take us to the airport
- find a place to stay in Miami for Friday and Saturday night
- get miscellaneous items to friends (presents, plants, borrowed things)
- buy items needed travel items (quick dry pants, power adapter, etc.)
- calm Hailey's nerves and move her to Trent's parents
- reroute mail
- oh and did I mention pack....
2 comments:
You need a ride to the airport? I might be able to offer an assist. You just let me know. Turns out I will be in town this weekend.
Thanks Katie, unless you're up for a drive out to SLC International at 4am on Friday, I think we're good. I'm parking the car for my sister to pick up at a more reasonable hour. Thanks again for the offer!
Post a Comment