While writing the last blog at the internet cafe last night a plot was being put into action. I had no idea what to expect. The boys had something up their sleeve that I was completely oblivious to. While in my computer inflicted state I thought Trent and Brad were back at the hotel emptying their bladders and other fun stuff... well I was wrong. Nyles was given the assignment to keep me away from the hotel for a while, not too hard when I´m placed in front of a computer :) When I returned back to the hotel lovely Claudia had set up the lobby with a plethora of tasty appetizers. In the center of the table was a ¨rico torta¨with ¨feliz cumpleaƱos Joshi¨written across the top. They boys got me. I was in total shock... actually still am. It was a great way to bring in another year.
We´re in Mancora until tomorrow... thought we´d enjoy the place for another day. Maybe we´ll be able to fit in the mud baths before leaving, but that´s okay if we don´t. Ciao!
Sunday, July 13
A wonderful surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, friend! Two points to Trent and the boys
Post a Comment