Thursday, July 3

What a day!

I'm sitting here waiting for the last of my work to be done. For the last two years I've been working on the production of a 4 disc set. Today I finished the fourth disc!! (well there's a little tiny bit to do when I get back) I'm SSOOOOO excited! For those of you who have been concerned about my stress level, thank you. I should be fine now :D But getting to this point has been crazy. Just today has had it's insane moments. This morning I went to take Trent to work, I was planning on running a few work related errands afterwards. Well on the way there my pants croaked on me! Yes, they decided it would be the perfect time to wither away while I was still in them. A large rip on my backside was no laughing matter... at the time. I was stuck in my car until my dairy air was covered again... taking about and hour our of my most craziest of days. Starting off the day like that wasn't the best but it looks like my day will end on the highest of notes, on an airplane headed to Peru! (Well the flight leaves at 5 in the morning.. but there's still plenty of packing and cleaning to do) When I return I'll investigate and remedy the cause of the disintegrating pants.

No comments: